[libvirt-users] not able to stop vmware player node through libvirt API

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:07:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have started one node through libvirt API using its start method. I am
trying to stop that node using the *destroy *method provided by the API but
I am not able to do so. Instead, I am getting one message saying:

*libvir: error: internal error Child process (vmrun -T player stop
/root/test_folder/myImage.vmx soft) unexpected exit status 255*

Can anybody tell me why I am not able to stop the node.

Thanks in advance. :)