[libvirt-users] not able to stop vmware player node through libvirt API

Pierre Schweitzer pierre at reactos.org
Mon Jan 28 16:31:10 UTC 2013

Unfortunately, I did not find any other suitable solution. I would have
thought that:
virDomainDestroyFlags(domain, VIR_DOMAIN_DESTROY_GRACEFUL) => issues a
soft shutdown
virDomainDestroyFlags(domain, VIR_DOMAIN_DESTROY_DEFAULT) => issues a
hard shutdown

But it appears that you always have a soft shutdown. So, only the
bootstrap script has been helpful here.

Sorry...