[libvirt-users] Attaching an "Internal Address"

Varun Bhatnagar varun.bhatnagar at tcs.com
Thu Jan 10 11:06:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to attach an internal address to my domain. So for that I am
defining the following syntax in my xml file:

but it is giving the following error:

Tried giving interface type as network but that is adding Host-only type
interface.
Can anyone please suggest what can be the possible solution. I think it is
some problem with the source network. Do I have to define any internal
network before in any interface?
If yes then how?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.