[libvirt-users] Libvirt node is not getting booted through network

Varun Bhatnagar varun.bhatnagar at tcs.com
Tue Jan 15 13:32:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to boot my node through network with the following
configuration:

But I am getting an error message saying:

Even my network setting is not getting reflected in the Virtualbox.

Can anyone suggest me what is wrong with this configuration. I think to
boot a node from network we need to define a boot server but where shall I
add that, I am confused....

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Varun
and any attachments. Thank you