[libvirt-users] snapshot troubles

jurgen.depicker at let.be jurgen.depicker at let.be
Mon Jan 21 22:43:57 UTC 2013

Dear all,
I created some snapshots, a long time ago, using the xml description
option, so the snapshots have a name with a space in it...
Really a bad choice apparently, since it seems impossible to delete them
now: I cannot find how to enter the snapshot name properly due to the
space.  Quotes don't seem to help; escaping the space doesn't help either.
Anybody knows how to solve this?
eg:
snapshot-delete DOMINO1-prealloc --snapshotname 'W2K3-virgin install'
error: Domain snapshot not found: no snapshot with matching name
''W2K3-virgin'
(-> notive also the extra ' added )

root at VLET3:~# time virsh snapshot-delete DOMINO1-prealloc "W2K3-virgin\
install"
error: unexpected data 'install'

Thanks, Juergen