[libvirt-users] Fwd problem with libvirt

rakshith h p hpr3929 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:28:19 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "rakshith h p" <hpr3929 at gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2013 22:10
Subject: problem with libvirt
To: <berrange at redhat.com>

HI,
i'm rakshith from bangalore. I'm using libvirt in one of my work. I have a
problem in using it.So i would request your guidance. I have a controller
which uses libvirt to establish the connection to the managed nodes. After
the connection is successful, if the network goes down, the control will
indefinitely wait inside the libvirt mod functions. It will come out only
after the network is back and required data is obtained. In this case i
need to add time out and get the control back once the data is not
available and throw an exception. Can u please tell if there is any way i
can do it.Thanks in advance
--
Thanks and regards
Rakshith H P