[libvirt-users] Not able to do ssh with libvirt

Iounes GARDON iounes.gardon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:34:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

Please check if libvirtd daemon is running on the server.
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Failed_to_connect_to_the_hypervisor

I had this kind of issue between my archlinux and my redhat box. You can
try this command on the host system :
alternatives --install /usr/bin/nc.openbsd nc.openbsd /usr/bin/nc 0

Regards,

Iounes