[libvirt-users] Not able to do ssh with libvirt

john fisher john at jpfisher.net
Thu Jan 24 19:25:32 UTC 2013

Oh I didn't get that its a way of remote-controlling libvirtd without using the native login shell on the hypervisor. I
am curious to know  what advantage that gets you? ... I must be missing something that I probably need to understand.
For instance, if I wanted a remote X interface I would have expected to use ssh -X or VNC.

thanks.

--
John Fisher