[libvirt-users] limit memory and CPU when using libvirt-sandbox

pablo platt pablo.platt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:58:49 UTC 2013

Is it 100% secure by default without access to host network and file system?
Can I run it with a normal user with root privileges?

I'm trying to follow the man page but there are some things which are not
clear.
What levels are available for level=LEVEL in SECURITY-OPTIONS?
When it says that the contents of host and guest folders are
indistinguishable, does it means that I can edit host files from the guest
when setting -B?
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/45/idpl/19820275/numer/1/nazwa/virt-sandbox