[libvirt-users] Not able to open Xen Connection using libvirt

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:03:58 UTC 2013

No it was not booted with xen kernel. Actually I tried booting it with xen
kernel but I am getting a message saying Error No 15 : File not found.
I tried editing the grub entry and noticed that there are 3 entries:
1) kernel /boot/xen.gz vga= mode-0x345
2) module /boot/vmlinuz-3.0.13-0.27-xen.......
3) module /boot/initrd-3.0.13-0.27-xen

And in /boot i listed down the files, only xen.gz is there. Rest of the 2
files are not there (pasted the screenshot below).

Even at one site it was given to remove /boot from the path but that also
din't work.
How shall I solve this one?

//
Varun