[libvirt-users] snapshot-create-as for a single disk not all disks

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Thu Jun 27 01:30:43 UTC 2013

I fixed it by calling directly libvirt API!

At 2013-06-26 11:31:46,"cmcc.dylan" <dx10years at 126.com> wrote:

Thank you!
But snapshot-create-as will traverse all disks of the virtual machine and create snapshots for all of them. In my case, I want to create snapshot for root disk.
What's more. I understand "--diskspec" is a description of the disk. Do you mean it's used to specify a single disk to snapshot.

在 2013-06-26 09:10:31,"Gao Yongwei" <itxx00 at gmail.com> 写道:

try snapshot-create-as like below:
virsh snapshot-create-as vm --disk-only --diskspec "vda,snapshot=external"