[libvirt-users] VMware distributed port groups..Supported?

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 07:22:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I installed libvirt on CentOS 6 today, only to find I could create the
volume, create the VM, but could not assign the interface to a distributed
port group. I then downloaded the latest source, compiled, and it looks to
be the same...unless its under a command I'm not recognizing?

Does anybody have the great tip that is going to set me free? I hope?

Everything we use is on the vSwitches, as we run 60-80 VLAN's to each
cluster member.

--
Thanks,
Morgan