[libvirt-users] Virsh+QEMU, SSH issue on compiled libvirt

Shantan Marepally (shanredd) shanredd at cisco.com
Wed Mar 6 00:17:50 UTC 2013

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the response. I tried two options: Disabling TLS and recompiling libvirt with TLS enabled. Both scenarios result in the same error.

All,

Another thing I did not mention in the previous post: I am only using the client (virsh) from the compiled set of tools. Libvirtd used on the server is from the standard prebuilt RPMS, would that make any difference, Any other ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,
Shantan