[libvirt-users] Virsh+QEMU, SSH issue on compiled libvirt

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Wed Mar 6 17:11:12 UTC 2013

On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 10:35:08 +0100, Peter Krempa wrote:
>This is true for normal connections using TCP. SSH tunneling works in a
different way.

Hi Peter,

Can you tell me why I got the "I/O Error" message (like Shantan did)
when trying qemu+ssh method against libvirtd 1.x when it worked fine
with libvirtd 0.9.x? What changed with that method between 0.9.x and
1.x? (I am somewhat new to all things libvirt, so documentation
references are gladly accepted :)

Thanks,
Will