[libvirt-users] libvirt (and qemu) and RHEL 6.3, 6.4, ...

Skardal, Harald Harald.Skardal at stratus.com
Wed Mar 6 22:23:10 UTC 2013

Is there any information available that describes which versions of RHEL
6.X are supported by the different libvirt releases, and also qemu
releases?

For instance, can you install libvirt 1.0.2 and qemu 1.4 on the newly
released RHEL 6.4?

I see the following in the release notes for 1.0.3 on libvirt.org:

tests: skip virstoragetest on RHEL 5 (Eric Blake),

I read that to mean that libvirt 1.0.3 is tested with the most recent
RHEL 5.X releases? Together with a matching qemu?

But I see nothing else that indicates which KVM virtualization releases
works with RHEL 6.3, 6.4, etc.

Anyone know where one can find out?

Harald Skardal

                Stratus Technologies