[libvirt-users] [virt-tools-list] C'ant migrate with virt-manager or virsh

digvijay chauhan digvijaych at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:33:54 UTC 2013

Hello,
          i migrated the vm to the dsetination but when i remigrate to its
original host is gives me.

[root at node0 ~]# virsh migrate try3 --live  qemu+ssh://100.100.102.106/system
--unsafe
root at 100.100.102.106's password:
error: internal error hostname on destination resolved to localhost, but
migration requires an FQDN.