[libvirt-users] Support for Microsoft HyperV Server 2012

Tejas Sumant tejas.sumant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:36:10 UTC 2013

Thanks for response Eric! I understand the documentation mentioning about
HyperV support, however HyperV 2012 is something released recently (last
Oct if I remember right). I could not find mention of support for that
HyperV release.
However as I understand libvirt should work with Microsoft HyperV server
2012, however there could be bugs as no deliberate proliferation was done?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:17 AM, Eric Blake <eblake at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 03/29/2013 01:44 AM, Tejas Sumant wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Does LibVirt support Microsoft HyperV Server 2012?
>
> http://libvirt.org/drvhyperv.html documents the support for a hyperv://
> URI.
>
> > If not, what is plan to support the same?
>
> If it doesn't do as much as you need, then someone (you?) will have to
> provide patches.
>
> --
> Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266

Tejas Sumant