[libvirt-users] Location of 64 bit libvirt dlls (Windows)?

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Fri May 3 20:15:02 UTC 2013

2013/4/30 george john <simplyjoe13 at yahoo.com>:
> I have written a Java client (64 bit JVM) that uses libvirt APIs on a remote KVM for KVM management. Since the JVM is 64 bit, the client needs 64 bit libvirt dlls and I could not find them (I found 32 bit libvirt dlls on http://libvirt.org/windows.html).
>
> Could someone point to where I could find 64 bit libvirt dlls?

Just to summarize this (and because you got dropped from the CC list
of this thread):

Daniel P. Berrange mentioned that there is a Windows installer for 32
and 64bit that is based on the Fedora mingw libvirt builds:

http://spice-space.org/download.html

This includes the libvirt binaries and their dependencies. So just
install virt-viewer, this is probably the most easy way to get recent
libvirt binaries for 64bit Windows.

--
Matthias Bolte
http://photron.blogspot.com