[libvirt-users] Java client error on Windows 7 64 bit for Libvirt on KVM

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue May 7 14:50:22 UTC 2013

On 05/06/2013 03:31 PM, george john wrote:
> Hello Matthias,
> I trying rebuiling the 32 bit dlls by following instructions at https://github.com/photron/msys_setup/blob/master/readme_libvirt.txt and I get a new  error (note:  I did not redo instructions at  https://github.com/photron/msys_setup/blob/master/readme.txt)
>

> make[4]: Entering directory `/src/libxml2/libxml2-2.9.0-0/python'
>   CC     libxml.lo
> libxml.c:14:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.

This sounds like you don't have python development headers installed in
your environment.  But since this is an error related to compiling
libxml, not libvirt, it's not very relevant to this particular list; at
this point, you have enough work cut out for you in setting up a generic
windows compilation environment that you may be better off asking on
mingw lists.