[libvirt-users] Fwd: Does Set Block IO tune take effect in the same session.

vikrant verma vikrantverma99 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 06:56:40 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am using virDomainSetInterfaceParameters() API to set the network
interface tune parameter for a running guest VM.

I am able to set the Inbound and Outbound values successfully, but not sure
how to test it. I tried scp command to copy a file from host to VM but i am
not observing the desired throttling over the network.

Is there any other way to test network throttling or do i missing something.

Please help

regards,
Vikrant