[libvirt-users] RBD images locking

NEVEU Stephane stephane.neveu at thalesgroup.com
Thu Nov 7 16:04:15 UTC 2013

Eric,

Well, in case where several servers may start the same virtual machines after a reboot for exemple.
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2013-August/003887.html

I've seen this hook here : http://www.wogri.at/en/linux/ceph-libvirt-locking/
But it's a hook...
Yes, I may try to write a patch. My coding skills are surely not as good as yours but I 'd be glad to make a try :)