[libvirt-users] pom for 0.5.1

Doug Goldstein cardoe at gentoo.org
Thu Oct 10 20:44:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Daan Hoogland
<DHoogland at schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> H,
>

> I am using libvirt from maven using a nexus proxy pointing to
> http://www.libvirt.org/maven2/
>
> It downloads the jar fine but is expecting libvirt-0.5.1.pom (and …sha1). In
> the proxy only the jar appears. When I download and rename the pom to my
> local .m2 cache my build works fine. Is this a bug in the distribution of
> libvirt in its maven repo or is my dependency wrong somehow?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Daan Hoogland

Fairly sure most of the libvirt devs aren't really sure how to put
together a Maven repo and rely on the community to help us out. If you
have instructions on how to generate the pom correctly then we would
appreciate that and could incorporate that into future releases.

--
Doug Goldstein