[libvirt-users] Installing tcp/ssh drivers for libvirt

Shiva Bhanujan sxb075 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:48:30 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

I'm trying to install the drivers on XenServer 6.0.2 and on Centos 5.2/6.4.
 I downloaded libvirt 1.1.3.  So, if I try to configure w/ xen and libxl,
the configure script errors out saying -

configure: error: You must install the libxl Library from Xen >= 4.2 to
compile libxenlight driver with -lxl

btw, I am trying to compile this on XenServer6.0.2 itself, and plan to use
virsh on the Centos 5.2/6.4 running on it.

Any guidance you could provide, on how to go about this?

Regards,
Shiva