[libvirt-users] libvirt-lxc driver on armv7l

Jan Olszak j.olszak at samsung.com
Wed Oct 30 18:38:01 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm interested in using libvirt-lxc on armv7l architecture and I have a hard
time building libvirt.

1.       Are there any prebuild rpms for ARM?

2.       I have many dependency issues during build:

error: *** Error Summary ***

=== the following packages failed to build due to missing build dependencies
===

libvirt:

  nothing provides hal-devel

  nothing provides libnl-devel

  nothing provides libselinux-devel

  nothing provides radvd

  nothing provides ebtables

  nothing provides cyrus-sasl-devel

  nothing provides /usr/bin/qemu-img

  nothing provides lvm2

  nothing provides iscsi-initiator-utils

  nothing provides parted-devel

  nothing provides device-mapper-devel

  nothing provides libssh2-devel >= 1.3.0

  nothing provides libwsman-devel >= 2.2.3

  nothing provides nfs-utils

  nothing provides scrub

Where do I define the flags that discard some of the libraries (for example
"--without-hal")?

Thanks!

Jan