[libvirt-users] @problem in vm while accessing internet

anagha b banagha3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 07:55:25 UTC 2013

Hi

I am using virt-manager and created bridge at host .
My host nw interfaces is
auto br0
iface br0 inet static
address x.x.x.178
network x.x.x.0
netmask x.x.x.x
broadcast
gateway x.x.x.x[gateway of eth0 earlier]
bridge_ports eth0
bridge_fd 0
bridge_hello 2
bridge_maxage 12
bridge_stp off
#dns-search google.com
dns-nameservers x.x.x.x x.x.x.x

with this config

1] net inside host is working
2]net inside vms created using nat is working but i have to manually ser
interface file inside the NATD vm.
3] when i create virtualnetwork in routed mode using shared physical device
br0 and assign vm to it
the net inside vm not working .
4] created virtual network using only routed mode with any physical device
instaead og br0 still net inside vm not working.

I followed documentation on libvirt site .

I want vms indifferent nw should communicate with each other like net1 and
vm1 can ping vm2 in net2 .