[libvirt-users] upstart script for virtlockd

NEVEU Stephane stephane.neveu at thalesgroup.com
Fri Oct 11 09:25:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Trying to test libvirt 1.1.3 with virtlockd locking my qcow2 images on a NFS storage between two kvm hosts.
./configure ... --with-init-script=upstart

Libvirtd upstart script is actually well generated but I can't see nothing about virtlockd... or am I blind ? :)
Nevertheless, running virtlockd -d && service libvirtd restart works fine.
Am I wrong thinking that editing qemu-lockd.conf with my needs and qemu.conf with lock_manager="lockd" was enough ?
Thank you for your help.