[libvirt-users] ps/2 mouse cannot be removed from guest

Hi,

I installed Solaris 11(x86_64) as a guest in Fedora 19 KVM host and it works well.

It seems that Solaris 11 can recognize only USB mouse but cannot recognize PS/2 mouse.
When a PS/2 mouse is attached to the solaris 11 guest, something conflict occured and the mouse pointer is not moving on the solaris desktop.
So, I tried to remove the PS/2 mouse from the guest, but I cannot remove it using virt manager.
The "remove" button is grayed out by virt manager.
I have to edit the /etc/libvirt/qemu/xxx.xml file to remove it.

Why is it prevented from removing the PS/2 mouse by virt manager?
I hope it wil be fixed.

--
hisao