[libvirt-users] virDomainGetCPUStats missing in Java API bindings ?

Atul Gosain atul.gosain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 10:34:45 UTC 2013

Hi All

I am trying to get the performance statistics for KVM using Java bindings.
I found some api's for getting memory stats but not able to find any for
cpu stats.
I found virDomainGetCPUStats which look like its going to return cpu stats
for a VM at http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html and
http://libvirt.org/hvsupport.html .

I couldnt find these methods getting called from java source too. Which
libvirt version does Java API correspond to ? I m using Java API 0.5.1 .
If i want to get the virDomainGetCPUStats which is available from 0.9.x
versions of libvirt, whats the way to get it in Java API bindings.

Thanks
Atul