Re: [libvirt-users] libvirtError: Unable to add bridge br0 port vnet0: Operation not supported

On 16 October 2013 13:55, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
Sounds like a host mis-configuration related to kernel bridge support
to me.

Could you tell me what might be mis-configured? I am using kernel 3.10.11, modules openvswitch, bridge, stp and llc are loaded.

regards
--
Maciej Gałkiewicz
Shelly Cloud Sp. z o. o., Sysadmin