Re: [libvirt-users] libvirtError: Unable to add bridge br0 port vnet0: Operation not supported

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 02:04:47PM +0200, Maciej Gałkiewicz wrote:
> On 16 October 2013 13:55, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> >
> > Sounds like a host mis-configuration related to kernel bridge support
> > to me.
> >

> Could you tell me what might be mis-configured? I am using kernel 3.10.11,
> modules openvswitch, bridge, stp and llc are loaded.

Well if you're trying to use bridged interfaces then make sure you have
the normal bridge modules & tools, and not the openvswitch compatibilty
layer which has caused problems for people in the past IIRC.

Daniel