Re: [libvirt-users] Building XML from working qemu command-line for ARM virtio

On 10/17/2013 02:02 PM, Clark Laughlin wrote:
> Hello,

[can you convince your mailer to wrap long lines?]

> I've got a working QEMU command line that I am trying to get into a libvirt dom xml and using domxml-from-native doesn't seem to know how to handle all of it.

Yeah, it's a known problem, and for more than just arm.
domxml-from-native needs lots of TLC at the moment, and anyone is
welcome to submit patches.  Basically, we haven't been keeping it up to
date with what we can output.