[libvirt-users] libvirt-lxc driver on armv7l

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 19:13:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 07:38:01PM +0100, Jan Olszak wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm interested in using libvirt-lxc on armv7l architecture and I have a hard
> time building libvirt.
>
> 1.       Are there any prebuild rpms for ARM?
>
> 2.       I have many dependency issues during build:
>
> error: *** Error Summary ***
>
> === the following packages failed to build due to missing build dependencies
> ===
>
> libvirt:

...snip list of RPMs...

You don't mention what distro you're building with.  Fedora has
all the pre-requisite RPMs you mention here, and also has
libvirt itself built for armv7l.

If you want to rebuild newer libvirt on Fedora, then 'yum-builddep libvirt'
is the way to get all build-deps installed to start off.

Daniel