Re: [libvirt-users] Fwd: libvirt unsupport rbd storage pool? "missing backend for pool type 8"

On 10/30/2013 07:32 PM, 卢惠勇 wrote:
> I use "virsh pool-define rbd.xml" to create a rbd storage pool,but get this
> error
> virsh pool-define /tmp/rbd.xml
> error: Failed to define pool from /tmp/rbd.xml
> error: internal error: missing backend for pool type 8

> this is my system information:
> centos6.4 2.6.32-358.14.2.el6.x86_64
> libvirt-1.1.1-1.el6.x86_64

According to the default spec file, rbd support is only compiled in for
Fedora, not RHEL.  Since CentOS borrows from RHEL, you'd have to
recompile yourself to enable something that RHEL was unwilling to support.