Re: [libvirt-users] libvirt_lxc: SELinux MCS

On Oct 31, 2013, at 5:01 PM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:

> RHEL-6.4 is too old to have support for SELinxuw with LXC.
>
> Specifically its libselinux lacks the selinux_lxc_contexts_path()
> method that libvirt requires, hence libvirt will disable its
> support for SELinux with LXC when built on RHEL-6.4.

Hi,

thanks for the answer and for your works, it's possible to enable this feature in the Red Hat 6.5 (I'll try the install the beta version ) or I need to wait the version 7?
Eventually do you know if it's possible to compile the libselinux from Fedora 19?

Regards,
Matteo