[libvirt-users] remote xenserver problem

linxiao.st at centerm.com.cn linxiao.st at centerm.com.cn
Mon Sep 2 07:10:15 UTC 2013

HI:
I’m a user of your libvirt, and it help me a lot of time. Thank you for your greate work!
However,I found some understand problems,the following is my test environment:
1.I use the version of libvirt is libvirt1.1.1,when I want to use the command like this:
 #virsh -c xenapi://<my localip>/?no_verify=1
#virsh :list
#enter username for<my localip>:root
#enter password for<my localip>:
it return correct list,but when i input virsh --all list this
#virsh list --all
it  most of time return correct lists,but sometimes returns interal error:TRANSPORT_FAULT:56 why?
 With my good wishes!

linxiao.st at centerm.com.cn