[libvirt-users] Help needed in simulating libvirt

Arun Viswanath arun.viswanath at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:37:47 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

We are writing a scale test scenario for our client. So for the purpose of
scale test with the real code we can't request them to change the URI's, so
not too much scope on changing the client.
Also we are having some simulated java object of Domain, hypervisor(kvm),
etc for which we have to populate the API Call response.

Our aim it to simulate one libvirt for more than one KVM hosts so that by
some way we will identify to which host particular call come and from that
java model we will populate the response.
So what I'm trying is to do is to create the initial xml from our java
object and then we will start the libvirt test driver. So on the driver
I'll try to find the host request and populate the response from the
particular xmls.

Any good reference or document about how to populate the test response will
be really helpful.
This is my entire scenario. Any idea or new approach is also really
appreciable.

Thanks In Advance,
Arun V