[libvirt-users] Regarding libvirt usage

vonNieda, Adam (USMS) Adam.vonNieda at usdoj.gov
Fri Sep 13 15:51:19 UTC 2013

   You can get the block devices assigned to a VM with the following..

virsh domblklist <machine>
Target     Source
vda        /VirtualMachines/KVM/machine.qcow2
hdc        /VirtualMachines/iso/gparted-live-0.12.1-1.iso

For more detailed info, you can use qemu-img on the above returned block device

qemu-img info /VirtualMachines/KVM/machine.qcow2
image: /VirtualMachines/KVM/machine.qcow2
file format: qcow2
virtual size: 250G (268435456000 bytes)
disk size: 174G
cluster_size: 65536