[libvirt-users] Specify mount option for Storage-Pool

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:30:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've changed the "default" storage-pool from "directory-based" to a
"pre-formatted block-device" since my /var/lib/libvirt/images is on a
partition of its own.

I would like to use the "discard" option as well as other (noatime etc)
on this filesystem.  Is there a way to specify mount options in the
storage-pool XML definition?

Thanks,
Jorge

p.d. the reason for the change is that I don't want the partition to be
mounted all the time (just when I start libvirtd).