[libvirt-users] [libvirt] virDomainGetInfo() returns wrong domain state

Panday Ritesh Sharma (rpanday) rpanday at cisco.com
Thu Sep 26 09:48:26 UTC 2013

Yes, I am sure because other information pulled are correct. And the same way we have used libvirt APIs to extract other informations at different places.

My question is if VM is in shut-off state does it mean running ? IF not, what is the correct state for this VM. I am wondering why the state is 'unsigned char' in virDomainGetInfo, why it could not be 'enum'  as it is returning enums only.

Regards
Ritesh Sharma