[libvirt-users] libvirt+python on windows support

yao xu xuyao18 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:36:46 UTC 2013

Hi Guys!

     Recently , I am searching way to run libvirt-python on windows , and
using the python api just like in linux .

    But I found that ,libvirt-python can only run in cygwin environment .

    In windows environment ,  when I input "import libvirt"

   It indicates *ImportError: DLL load failed:*
*
*
*  it seemed something wrong when importing libvirtmod*
*
*
*  *the libvirt.py libvirtmod.pyd is compiled in *cygwin* environment *   *

But it doesnot show anything more.

   Is there anyone do this thing like me ?

  Anyone can provide any solution to use python-libvirt in a normal python
programe.

  Thanks.