[libvirt-users] need help on libvirt and virt manager

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:00:55 UTC 2014

Hello every one. i have been running Libvirt for few weeks on testing and
will be migrating from Proxmox to libvirt very soon however there is a
problem with command line learning. Virsh and virt-install is a complete
set of commands. but i want to learn in depth some more command line option.

so my question is; can i learn what "Virt-manager" GuI is running on the
back end. so that i can learn how it add,edit,delete some advance level of
configuration via GUI.

i mean like we have "history" command which show what have we run in past
so can i also have the details what Virt-manager has run remotely

Thanks,
MYK