[libvirt-users] Passing non-standard Options through Libvirt to QEMU

Asadullah Hussain asadxflow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:31:11 UTC 2014

There are a couple of problems with passthrough qemu:

1. virsh version/capabilities command executes "qemu -help"  but this gives
an error in my case because my customized qemu has to receive mandatory
non-standard parameters "qemu -c -n -- -help".

2. Similarly when passing arguments as passthrough in a VMs XML. How can I
make sure that these non-standard arguments are passed first i.e., My qemu
command for a VM should be "qemu -c -n -- <Rest of the standard parameters>"

--
Asadullah Hussain