[libvirt-users] LXC + USB passthrough = Operation not permitted

Filip Maj fil at saucelabs.com
Mon Apr 14 03:26:16 UTC 2014

Hi Chang Weng,

Thanks for answering!

Could you explain why subsystem=USB does not make sense? I was simply
following the documentation for USB devices (right above the section you
linked to).

For what it's worth, I've also tried mounting the specific character device
related to the appropriate android device into the container in the way you
suggest, with no luck; `adb` still does not recognize the device.