[libvirt-users] Guest Virtual Bios in XEN

Mui Le Van mui.le.van.89 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:56:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am using Libvirt with XEN hypervisor to manage the VM.

I see there are 3 kinds of Virtual BIOS for XEN Guest VM, they are
ROMBIOS,SEABIOS,
OVMF ( is disabled  by default as XEN Supporters said ).

But I don't know how to pass the BIOS options to the Guest from XML file.

Could you please suggest how to change the Virtual BIOS for the Guest from
XML file in Libvirt or give some clues to do that?

Below is the link that I asked XEN support:

http://osdir.com/ml/general/2014-04/msg32102.html

Thank for your time!

Mui Le,