[libvirt-users] virt-manager and libvirt-python

Фарит Мутугуллин cheetahfm at mail.ru
Fri Aug 15 07:03:25 UTC 2014

 Hello! I'm trying to work with virt-manager but getting SIGTRAP signal.
It is done with gdb under MinGW32 on Windows 7 64-bit. I have Python 2.7.8. 32-bit.

As I can see from backtrace ( http://pastebin.com/JhN6XgYb ), there is something wrong with libvirtmod.pyd.
Also I couldn't find how to solve " typelib for AppIndicator3" error.

So I try to debug libvirt-python. For doing this, I building libvirt-python with -g flag.

python setup.py build --compiler=mingw32 -g install

But I have undefined reference to _imp__Py_InitModule4. http://pastebin.com/9gw1zsmw
Earlier I built Python with debug info as  -lpython27_d was needed.

I tried to build with python_d, but got the same error.

Nevertheless, when I build without -g, everything builds just fine.

Could you tell me what am I doing wrong? Or is SIGTRAP coming from somewhere else?
What SIGTRAP can be caused by?