[libvirt-users] virtio-serial port that listens tcp socket on host

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Tue Aug 26 16:42:57 UTC 2014

> not, right now it is not possible. Why don`t you want to just assign
> unique paths for socket name, derived, say, from VM` UUID?

In case of unix domain sockets paths not problem, but i want to connect to
each qemu-ga address from central point. I don't want to use socat , as i
see qemu have ability to specify host and port and in this case qemu
listens tcp port on this address. But in libvirt schema i can't provide
host and port.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru