[libvirt-users] Does libvirt support HyperV Server 2012?

Pillai, Padmakumar padmakumar.pillai at emc.com
Fri Dec 12 14:24:22 UTC 2014

Yes. I saw this. And I have compiled the libvirt-1.2.10 including the hyperv drivers. But the same page says it supports HyperV Server 2008. Since we are using a more latest version of HyperV Server (2012), I need to know whether libvirt still supports it.

The efforts I made to establish a connection to the HyperV Server 2012 has still not yielded any success.

Padmakumar G Pillai | Appliance Development Group
Advanced Software Division (ASD) | EMC2
Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, IN-KA 560048