[libvirt-users] virsh list shows no vm after downgrade

Chengyuan Li chengyuanli at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:16:27 UTC 2014

Hi,
I was running libvirt 1.2.2 and qemu 2.0 which are from icehouse cloud archive repo on ubuntu 12.04, "virsh list --all" showed correct instances after launching several VMs, Then I just downgraded libvirt to 0.9.13 and qemu to 1.0, but kept the VMs running. However, when I run "virsh list --all" after downgrade, I can't see any VMs. Seems that the old version libvirt 0.9.13 doesn't know the instances created by libvirt 1.2.2.
Regards,Chengyuan.