[libvirt-users] Libvirt building fails after download from git

Pavel Khrulev pahan4igg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:52:33 UTC 2014

Hello. I need to build libvirt-1.2.10 (with mingw fix) in mingw in windows.
I did autogen in linux mint 16, then transferred all files from libvirt
directory (sources, configure, makefile.in, ... ) to windows xp. Libvirt is
successfully builded in mingw in winxp. Ok. I uploaded all libvirt files
(that were successfully builded) to git repository from linux. Then I
cloning git rep to windows. And when I do configure, then config.h is not
the same with config.h, which is created earlier (before git). And due to
this config.h, building libvirt is failed. All files (before upload and
arter download ) are the same (checked by KDiff). Do you know, what a
problem? May be the problem is in timestamps. (But I tried to touch all
files) Or some reconfigure after git. I really dont know.

Pavel Khrulev