[libvirt-users] all.accept_redirects force disabled with libvirt

Hi All,

I was having trouble to enable all.accept_redirects due to our network
structure, we have to enable it, but all libvirt installed machines
contain this setting:
net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_redirects = 0

I even use sysctl.conf to force to enable it, still no go, anyone know why?

--
Thomas Lau
Director of Infrastructure

Direct: +852-3976-8903
Mobile: +852-9323-9670
Address: 20/F, IFC 1, Central district, Hong Kong